Applications are now open for Round 1 and will close at 5 pm on Friday 19 March 2021.
Applicants will be advised of the outcome of their submission in April 2021.
Applications forms can be found here.
To be eligible to apply, you must:
- Be an organisation that provides benefit to the broader community
- Complete the project within six months of receipt of funds. This may be extended upon written approval from the Committee should extenuating circumstances arise
- Agree to expend grant monies only in accordance with the successful grant project application
- Be a project based within a community of the East Gippsland and Wellington Shire Council areas
- Detail how the project will be funded and delivered
- Obtain all planning and/or building permits and any authorisations including public liability insurances associated with the project. These details must be noted in the application
The types of projects that will be funded include:
- Community development
- Mental health
- Aged care
- Education and/or Arts
- Local school projects
- Theatrical groups
- Art and craft groups
More information about the Community Grants Program can be found here.
For further information about the Fingerboards Project:
Telephone: 5152 3130
Freecall: 1800 791 396